I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering at University of Washington, advised by Arvind Krishnamurthy. I'm interested in machine learning systems, AutoML, computer networks, and distributed systems. I received my bachelor's degree from Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2015.
- [ICLR'21] AutoLRS: Automatic Learning-Rate Schedule by Bayesian Optimization on the FlyYuchen Jin, Tianyi Zhou, Liangyu Zhao, Yibo Zhu, Chuanxiong Guo, Marco Canini, Arvind Krishnamurthy
[pdf] [OpenReview] [slides] [code]
- [SOSP'19] Nexus: A GPU Cluster Engine for Accelerating DNN-Based Video AnalysisHaichen Shen, Lequn Chen, Yuchen Jin, Liangyu Zhao, Bingyu Kong, Matthai Philipose, Arvind Krishnamurthy, Ravi Sundaram
- [SIGCOMM'19] Zooming in on Wide-area Latencies to a Global Cloud ProviderYuchen Jin, Sundararajan R, Ganesh Ananthanarayanan, Junchen Jiang, Venkat Padmanabhan, Manuel Schroder, Matt Calder, Arvind Krishnamurthy
- Yuchen Jin, Colin Scott, Amogh Dhamdhere, Vasileios Giotsas, Arvind Krishnamurthy, Scott Shenker[pdf] [slides] [code] [monthly inferred AS relationships]
- [Middleware'15] UniDrive: Synergize Multiple Consumer Cloud Storage ServicesHaowen Tang, Fangming Liu, Guobin Shen, Yuchen Jin, Chuanxiong Guo